вторник, 27 сентября 2011 г.

100 of the BEST FREE Apps for Weight loss!

100 of the BEST FREE Apps for Weight loss!
the best roundup for the best free apps for weithloss and workouts

I’m so excited to share this post with you today – 100 of the BEST Free Apps for weight loss. I know all of us are looking for a way to get fit, feel great, and drop a few pounds, but NONE of us want to spend a ton of money. Today I challenge you to check out some of these FREE apps that will help you get back on track.


FREE Apps for Weight loss and Workouts:


  1. Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal – Free (I used this all the time)
  2. FitBit – Free
  3. Calories Calculator – Free
  4. Yoga-pedia – Free
  5. C25K – Free (I need to try this)
  6. Home Exercises for Women – Free (Awesome)

free apps for weight loss

Make sure you also check out my 5 FREE You Tube Exercise Videos – All 15 minutes or less!.


free you tube videos


Check out more items we have found on sale on Amazon here.


Original article and pictures take www.onecrazymom.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий