понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

10 Workouts to do at home

10 Workouts to do at home

It’s a new year and so many people make resolutions to get fit! I know I do pretty much every year! This year I’m determined to make it happen. I grew up in the gymnasium. I was a gymnast basically my entire life and it was a part of who I was for most of my life. I was spending 4-6 hours a day in the gym at a minimum. It was my life. Now, I have a very different life. I’m a busy mom, wife, blogger, shop owner, etc. Like so many women, life gets busy and getting to the gym can be hard. This isn’t our typical topic around here but I think everyone could use help and motivation this time of year! Am I right?!


10 at Home workouts

Right now, I’m working on Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer which is most definitely a workout that needs be done at a gym, unless you have a crazy awesome home gym that has like 80 billion pieces of equipment. I definitely don’t have one so I have been using our YMCA and I love it. Almost all of my friends in New York workout there so it’s really nice. I see someone I know almost every time I’m there. It’s good motivation to go with a friend too. They also have the most amazing Child Care options for my kids. Imagine a Mcdonald’s play place x 10 but minus the fast food! It’s seriously amazing. I love it and my kids love it! It’s a lot of fun.


That being said, sometimes it is nearly impossible to get to the gym. Whether it’s a busy schedule, sick kids, or other obligations, I can’t always make it. I’ve come up with a collection of my favorite 10 workouts to do at home. I love these ideas for when I can’t get to the gym. You can pin them or print them off for easy access!


Hotel Room Workout and Tips








Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 12.04.25 PM
Jillian’s Standing Abs Video


Phew! There you have it! No excuses for not making it to the gym! You can do a productive workout anywhere. These are also awesome for postpartum moms who have an infant to take care of! Let’s do this!


For more ideas: Check out my Fitness Board on Pinterest



Shop this project with text

Yoga Mat

Dumbells

Yoga Blocks

Perfect Push-up

Loop Resistance Bands

Ab Roller

Before you go...

Easy No Bake Energy Bites

Infused Water Recipe

Energy Blast Citrus Green Smoothie

Original article and pictures take www.classyclutter.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий