среда, 17 августа 2011 г.

10 Most Popular Low Carb Recipes of 2014

10 Most Popular Low Carb Recipes of 2014
10 Most Popular Low Carb & Gluten Free Recipes of 2014

I hope everyone’s Holidays were restful, delicious, and full of great memories. I spent my Holidays surrounded by family and good (low carb) food, I couldn’t have been more fortunate.


Santa was exceptionally good to me this year, bringing me a Crock-Pot which I’m beyond excited to use. You all just need to be ready for some slow cooker recipes I’ll be bringing your way in the new year.


I dished out 70+ new recipes in 2014, so there is nots of deliciousness to choose from. But there were several recipes that really went viral and became readers’ favorites. So, I’ve rounded up 10 of the most popular recipes of 2014 and 5 of my personal favorites.


1. Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup


Broccoli Cheese Soup - so creamy, and it's actually healthy! Includes nutritional information.

2. Cucumber Pasta Salad


cucumber-pasta-salad
3. Keto Cheesecake


Keto Cheesecake - Ketosis friendly, low carb cheesecake perfect for a healthy living diet.

Low Carb Pumpkin Pie - Absolutely delicious and perfect for Fall!
5. Yogurt Bark


Low Carb Yogurt Bark - Creamy and delicious yogurt bark. Enjoy this low carb friendly dessert this summer!

6. Low Carb Mexican Casserole


Low Carb Mexican Casserole - Low carbohydrate, low glycemic, tex mex recipe.
7. Low Carb Broccoli Salad


low-carb-broccoli-salad-3

8. Low Carb Breakfast Bars


low-carb-breakfast-bars

9. Low Carb Snickerdoodle Cookies


Low Carb Snickerdoodle Cookies - Easy, moist, and delicious low carb snickerdoodle cookie recipe.

10. Low Carb Green Smoothie


Low Carb Green Smoothie - Quick, easy and fresh smoothie filled with tons of nutrients and protein.

low-carb-cauliflower-pizza-2

2. Low Carb Sloppy Joe


low-carb-sloppy-joe-1

3. Low Carb Shortbread Cookies


low-carb-shortbread-cookies

low-carb-mac-and-cheese

salami-cream-cheese-roll-ups-1

And of course, I can’t thank each of you enough for your tremendous support and faithfulness this past year. I’m beyond thankful for each of you who take the moment to visit The Low Carb Diet, try my recipes, and share them your loved ones. I have a lot of new features and recipes planned for the coming year and I can’t wait to share them with you. Happy New Year!


Original article and pictures take the-lowcarb-diet.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий