вторник, 5 июля 2011 г.

10 Affirmations for weight loss

10 Affirmations for weight loss

These are some of my favourite affirmations for weight loss. I love affirmations and they have played a big part in my life for several years now. I discovered them and how powerful they are through reading about Louise Hay, founder of Hay House Publishing.


I began using these positive statements to feel better about myself and my life and I’m using them now to help me lose weight and feel fantastic.


Affirmation for weight loss, health, wellbeing and generally feeling positive. I encourage you to repeat these affirmations regularly throughout the day. Save them and keep them in front of you for regular reminders.

10 Affirmations for weight loss


I am slim, healthy and strong

I'm slim, healthy and strong ~ weight loss affirmation

I eat what I want, when I want and stop when I start to feel full

I eat what I want... Affirmation for weight loss

I am nourishing my body with fresh food and clean water

Nourishing my body ~ Affirmations for weight loss. Click through for more

I enjoy my food and eat mindfully

I enjoy my food and eat mindfully ~ affirmations for weight loss

I enjoy finding new ways to get more and more active

I enjoy finding new ways to get more and more active ~ Affirmations for weight loss

I love moving my body and getting active now

I love moving my body and getting more active. Click through for more affirmations for weight loss

I listen to what my body needs with love

I listen to what my body needs with love ~ Click through for more affirmations for weight loss

I love and accept myself now

I love and accept myself now

Every day in every way, I’m moving closer to my ideal weight

Ideal weight affirmation ~ Click through for more affirmations for weight loss

I eat everything mindfully and slowly, appreciating every bite

I eat everything mindfully and slowly, appreciating every bite ~ Affirmations for weight loss

Fill your day with positive affirmations

A fantastic time to run through your affirmations for weight loss is first thing in the morning so that you get a really positive start to the day. Then again at night, just before you go to sleep as the messages will drift into your subconscious mind whilst you’re sleeping.

But I really want you to be using these kinds of affirmations all day long as they will really help shift your thinking about yourself, your body, the food you eat and your ability to lose weight in a positive way.

For example I affirm that I eat my food slowly and mindfully before I eat my meals and during, this really helps me as I can easily slip back into my old habit of rushing my meals which is bad news for when you’re trying to lose weight.

Create your own weight loss affirmations

These are just a few affirmations that I really like to use, there are so many more possibilities. Use these as an idea base and create your own that work for you.

I’d love you to share your favourite affirmations in the comments below.

Enjoy this new habit.


Original article and pictures take idealweightchallenge.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий