среда, 4 февраля 2015 г.

Flush Fat™ Grapefruit Lemonade

Flush Fat™ Grapefruit Lemonade

O.K. everyone the detox is going great, well most days are great. I am mentally hungry, but that’s my mind playing tricks on me. I am down 16 pounds this week, HOORAY!


Don’t know how I did that, but I am drinking loads of water and some juice.


I haven’t drunk as much juice as I would like because I’ve been too lazy to clean my juicer. I am going to up the juice so I can get more nutrients.


I add 1 teaspoon of Amazing Grass Raw powder to 2 cups a water 4 times a day. That stuff is full of all types of good greens.


If you would like to purchase some click the blue link on the side bar of my blog.


Today I made a big batch of Flush Fat™ Grapefruit Lemonade that is full of fat burning, detoxing properties.


First, grapefruit, it’s low glycemic so it’s good for those of you who can’t have a lot of sugar.


Secondly, lemon, also low glycemic gives this lemonade a tang. If you want to add sweetener add about a tablespoon of maple syrup or honey.



This recipe is really simple, just juice a grapefruit and lemon, both peeled, try to leave as much white rind on as possible, juice, add water, enjoy!


Flush Fat™ Grapefruit Lemonade


Servings: 1


Ingredients:


1 grapefruit, peeled

1 lemon, peeled

2 cups water, purified


Directions:


Juice lemon, grapefruit, add water. Serve over ice, enjoy!


Original article and pictures take notquiteavegan.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий